[PC-BSD Testing] I agree

flat.rose flat.rose at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 03:07:50 PDT 2008

What about me... I like everything new. 4.1 got a really awesome graphical
elements and effects so we can get a free highly-customizable GUI over
Vista's Aero or what hell of crap they got there :) Kde 3.x uses different
color scheme files, different control center. In one word, it's just *
different*. I think that PC-BSD as a *free* os must include as much
different software as it's possible (different people got different needs).
BUT, I don't want KDE3 to be in the installation package 'cuz it would be
more (mostly useless) megabytes for most of users who were awaiting for its'
release. I'm sure that to include an option to 'look back' on kde3 must be
included, but only if u've got kde4.1 installed 'cuz it's a pick of
awesomeness.