[PC-BSD Testing] Any News on the new Alpha (not 08152008)

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Mon Aug 25 06:55:19 PDT 2008

Karl Fischer wrote:
> Hi there,
> I just want to know when the New Alpha will be available.
>
> Thanks
> Karl

Working on it :) We've been having all kinds of problems with our new
FTP server, but once we can get it back online I'll try and push out the
Alpha release. However, we are hitting codefreeze today, which means
that we'll have a beta release very shortly as well. That will be
available via all of our mirrors, so even if the FTP server is still
flaky, you'll be able to download the latest stuff.

http://www.pcbsd.com