[PC-BSD Testing] I want KDE 3.5 back !!!!!!!!!!!!

Andreas Nilsson adde_85 at telia.com
Sun Aug 24 14:06:52 PDT 2008

I agree that there is room for improvement, especially with dbus/hal mounts,
but i can't say that dolphin is slow ( at least not on linux). It browses
/usr/bin/ (with ~2500 entries) near instantaneus.

As for kamera, i have no experience as i have no camera to test with. But i
seem to rember reading that support for gphoto2 backend is being worked on or
done, so things should get better.

Andreas