[PC-BSD Testing] Updating Alphas and Tested Platforms

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Thu Aug 21 08:43:48 PDT 2008

A.Y. wrote:
> Pablo Halamaj пишет:

>>> I could host xdelta's of alpha ISO's, if they will be reasonable size;
>>> but I need to investigate this;
>>>
>>> Pablo, what ISO do you have currently?
>>>

>> Hello ,
>>
>> Currently i downloaded the 15/08/2008 DVD iso.
>>
> I made xdelta patch between 15.08 and 08.08 = it's 1.7Gb.
>
> I think I could write some scripts for mounting ISO, unpacking archives,
> makes per-file diff, archive results, to build a new ISO
>
> But I don't know if we need that :)
>

>> Pablo!

:) Thanks for trying anyway. We are getting close to the end of the
Alpha cycle anyway, should be hitting a beta right around the corner in
the next few weeks. If some of you would like to wait to test more fully
then, thats fine, I know that downloading 2+GB each week isn't easy for
those with slower connections.

http://www.pcbsd.com