[PC-BSD Testing] Error before apearing graphical Installation Interface

prakash at ku.edu.np prakash at ku.edu.np
Wed Aug 20 21:36:54 PDT 2008

Hello Everybody,

As I start to install PCBSD 7 alpha which I download the DVD from the
link ftp://ftp.pcbsd.org/pub/alpha-isos/i386/.. . It says following error
before appearing graphical Installation Interface.

Error mounting install image...!!!!!!!!!
Please report this problem to PC-BSD Support.

Here I do have following Hardware configuration of old PC

Ram 256 Mb
Intel (R) Pentium(R) III
Processor Speed 1 GHz
Hard disk Seagate 80 GB

It’s really amazing and wondering to see new PCBSD 7 how it looks like but
before viewing the graphical interface of installation process it says
error.

So here I am starving of the suggestion. What should I need to do next ?

Prakash Poudyal
Kathmandu University
Nepal