[PC-BSD Testing] ZFS Install comment.

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Mon Aug 18 09:43:40 PDT 2008

Thanks for that, Kris. I too have been using ZFS on my 32 bit P4 HT 3
GH processor. I also have 2 GB of RAM and have not encountered any
problems I can attribute to running it. I think the way you are
planning on doing it is the correct way to handle it. Most people just
trying out PC-BSD will probably leave it at the default anyway. I even
had to install twice this alpha because I forgot to set it to ZFS the
first time.