[PC-BSD Testing] Hello, i am new on list, i want to try testing version, where it can be downloaded?

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Mon Aug 18 07:01:23 PDT 2008

m cassar wrote:
> will we be able to upgrade from 1.5.1 eventually? or even upgrade from the
> alphas/public beta to release when they are out or will need fresh install?
>
> thanks

I plan on having the ability for users to upgrade from 1.5.1 to version
7. However, with the alphas right now, I am not rolling updates /
patches for each release, since it is changing pretty frequently, and it
would be very time consuming to do so. However, you should be able to
still do the "upgrade" feature from 7-Alpha to 7-Release once its out.

http://www.pcbsd.com