[PC-BSD Testing] Latest Alpha

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Sat Aug 16 14:51:10 PDT 2008

I tried removing a few files from the 4 GB USB flash drive and even
tried just using the default video settings but could not get past the
video setup screen. I will probably be picking up an 8 GB flash drive
tomorrow when they go on sale and try again. It would appear that 4 GB
is not enough room. It will boot from it to the video setup screen
though so that is very encouraging.

Installing to a HD worked flawlessly and I am writing this from that
install. What happened to our startup sound, Kris? Maybe I am being a
bit picky, bit I missed it.   :-)

Bill