[PC-BSD Testing] Laptop Works Better with UFS + Softupdates

milanisko k vetrisko at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 07:32:11 PDT 2008

Hello again,

  Having done few X11 driver experiments, I noticed an error log appearing
in the PTY. Google says that:

    http://arkiv.freebsd.se/?ml=freebsd-i386&a=2008-05&m=7400145

  is a PR to the FreeBSD i915 driver (I've found out, my card uses it as
well) reporting the error log - It seems there is no workaround, though...

Regards,

milan