[PC-BSD Testing] New Alpha 08-08-2008 available!

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Mon Aug 11 09:36:46 PDT 2008

Brian wrote:
>  Thanks Kris . I'm getting off a night shift , so I'll do this tonight
> when my brain is functional . :) I had problems setting up WindozeXP as
> well - I needed to load sata raid drivers onto a floppy to start the
> install process . I would have thought that XP would have drivers for an
> nvidia main board , but I guess not . Oddly enough , my most trouble
> free install was the Gentoo based Sayabon DVD .
>
> !DSPAM:1,48a0642619868377113479!

Great! I'm pretty sure we can nail this bug if you can provide the info
I specified. It usually ends up being something really simple, like
weird device naming, or a misplaced ":" in the device identifier string.

As soon as I get the info, I'll try to figure it out, and have a fix for
you in this weeks ISO.

http://www.pcbsd.com