[PC-BSD Testing] Installation doesnŽt finish

Christian Michels ChristianMichels at web.de
Mon Aug 11 01:02:58 PDT 2008

I tried the installation (alpha 08022008) in english with UFS2 + Journaling. This time it went up the reboot. After pressing reboot in the installation screen my monitor went black. I had to press the reset switch. As I used custom partitioning I guess this should be fixed in the new build 08082008. I'll try this one today.

Christian