[PC-BSD Testing] New Alpha 08-08-2008 available!

Edward O'Callaghan victoredwardocallaghan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 23:02:24 PDT 2008

chipset details please.

2008/8/11 Brian <peispud at eastlink.ca>:
>  I finally managed to get the installer up on my new system ( Acer M5640
> ) using my external drive . It detects four /dev instead of my two sata
> hard drives . Please tell me that FreeBSD  has  sata support . I don't
> think it's even possible to buy a new system with ancient ide drives .

All Documents adhered to the ISO/IEC 26300 standard file format for
electronic office documents, such as spreadsheets, charts,
presentations and word processing documents from this email address.
The author does not take responsibility of the recipients inability to
read international standards and who use proprietary products such as
MS Office.
See: http://www.openoffice.org/
Edward O'Callaghan.
--