[PC-BSD Testing] Latest Alpha

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Sat Aug 9 10:34:35 PDT 2008

The keep this window open bug from the last Alpha is still there.

Installation went smoothly as usual.

I got reminded of how most of us obtained the knowledge we have about
computers: By making every mistake in the book.   :-)
While I was getting my USB stick ready for the install image I managed
to completely wipe out my Edison install.

And to add insult to injury I still have not been able to DD the image
to the flash drive.

Since I didn't have anything really important in Edison I think I will
just switch to using the Alpha on this system full time. Anyway, I have
done enough damage for the time being. I am going to take a break and
resume testing this tonight.

Bill