[PC-BSD Testing] PBI Launcher

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Tue Aug 5 13:27:36 PDT 2008

After running a few more tests it only seems to happen when I choose
Open with PBI launcher and then check the keep open box when the
window opens. If I choose save as and check the keep open box it works
normally. It also seems to work normally doing an ordinary download
when I check the box.

It looks like it only happens if I use the PBI launcher to
automatically open and install the download. I will try a few more
checks later.