[PC-BSD Testing] PBI Launcher

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Tue Aug 5 09:41:10 PDT 2008

I don't rightly know where the problem lies, but I am still having
trouble when I download a PBI. When I click on the PBI it opens a box
and I select open with PBI Launcher. The download proceeds normally, but
if I check the leave this window open box I get the following problem:
The download completes and the installation starts and completes just
fine. When I am finished I can't close the download window. If I click
on close and wait I finally get a not responding error message. See
attached screen shot.

Bill