[PC-BSD Testing] Is there a way

jmdennis at dslextreme.com jmdennis at dslextreme.com
Mon Aug 4 13:53:50 PDT 2008

I know for the shutdown menu on KDE 4.1 it has leave and then you click on
shutdown but then it pops up a menu that has shutdown as well.  Is there a
way to be able to select shutdown and it actually shutdown the system
rather then having to select the menu again.  In Madriva as an example
they have a red icon on the tool bar and you click on this and then it
pulls up the menu for shutdown and restart and logoff.  I do not know if
you plan on doing this or if there is a work around for this problem.

I tried the shutdown again and it did the restart as it has in the past.
I do not know why this is but in other alphas it would do that to me every
now and then.