[PC-BSD Testing] Thunderbird

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Mon Aug 4 08:00:59 PDT 2008

Bill Leeper wrote:
> The Thunderbird PBI on the testing server installs and runs just fine.
>
> Bill
>
> !DSPAM:1,489602f219691359412987!

Thanks for the report. I'm going to start testing various PBI's over the
next few days and uploading the working ones to PBIDir, so that testers
can download directly from there as well.

Also, for everybody who has pointed out, K3B does *not* work yet, I
don't think its a problem with the PBI, though, its something to do with
it not liking KDE4. I will look into this further later on, they do have
a KDE4 version in SVN right now, so maybe I'll need to pull a copy of it
and make a PBI for the time being.

http://www.pcbsd.com