[PC-BSD Testing] XF86 Intel driver

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Fri Aug 1 06:44:14 PDT 2008

John Stokes wrote:
> Kris
>
> The XF86 Intel 2.4.0 driver has been placed in the ports (yeeeeee), any
> chance  of the next alpha including this.It looks like I wasn't the only
> one who was patiently :-) waiting for the latest Intel driver to support
> G33 & G35 chipsets.
>
> John
>
> !DSPAM:1,4893028619693397115535!

John,

I actually saw the port commit, and went ahead and restarted the ISO
build because of it :) The alpha ISO will be a bit late, probably not
until Sat sometime, but it'll have that new driver in it, along with KDE
4.1-Release, and QT 4.4.1, network / internet installs, fixed fetching
ports / source, and much more.

http://www.pcbsd.com