[PC-BSD Testing] Compiz

Terry Poulin bigboss64 at ippimail.com
Sun Sep 30 09:53:34 PDT 2007

Bill Leeper wrote:

Actually that is always a serious possibility when you include some thing like
Compiz/Beryl/Compiz-Fusion in a System.

Haha, I can just imagine people shouting about trying to run Vista Aero on a
Vodoo 2 :-)

TerryP.

--

Email and shopping with the feelgood factor!
55% of income to good causes. http://www.ippimail.com