[PC-BSD Testing] 19th September ISO Report

Tim McCormick tim at pcbsd.org
Mon Sep 24 01:23:50 PDT 2007

Hey Renato,

Thanks for the report :)

> Installer:
>
> *      During the boot of the installer CD, there is no boot screen image.

This is by design, so that if there's a problem booting the installer, you see
the text rather than having it masked by the boot splash.

> OS:
>

> *      To my surprise, Internet is working. I see there is a driver for my
> Marvell Yukon NIC now included. The name of the driver is different from
> the PBI though.

Not to worry, that's the MYK driver, which is included in FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE,
we just fixed it so your card would be autodetected, and load that driver for
you :)

--
Tim McCormick
PC-BSD Lead Developer