[PC-BSD Testing] Wed iso

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Sat Sep 22 11:10:15 PDT 2007

brian wrote:
>  I have one minor problem with Compiz . When I move my cursor to the upper
> right hand corner of the screen and minimize all windows , my extra panel
> disappears and will only reappear when I log back in .
>  Flash is also a no go with my system . Initially youtube videos played and
> nothing else , so I installed flash9 via ports which didn't work very well .
> I then deinstalled and done a make install clean with flash7 - now nothing
> works with flash .

> !DSPAM:1,46f545d4681491225695039!

Well, the Compiz build is pretty beta still, you may want to take a look
at http://forum.compiz-fusion.org/, to see if others have found or fixed
these issues.

As for flash, version 9 doesn't work just yet. Here's how to restore it:

Reinstall linux-flashplugin7
Check your .mozilla/plugins/ directory, and remove npwrapper* files.
run "nspluginwrapper -v -a -i"

It should work now :)

http://www.pcbsd.com