[PC-BSD Testing] RC2 report

Charles A. Landemaine charles at pcbsd.org
Sun Sep 16 11:31:37 PDT 2007

Here's my bug report for RC2 (Sunday16th). Most bugs reported on September
8th are still here
(http://lists.pcbsd.org/pipermail/testing/2007-September/000365.html)

 1. In the installer, the quick tips of the 1st screen, the translation is
messed up (it begins in the middle of the translation, then it starts
over)
 2. When the installer starts copying from the CD-ROM to the HDD, the path
to the files still reads /./Foo/bar instead of just /Foo/bar
 3. The Monitor Configurator is still in English
 4. The Network Manager still has English under "Device Status" on the
main tab.
 5. When installing additional components, their names are not
translated
 6. Items in the system tray are still in English (Battery Manager,
Network Manager)
 7. In the Network Manager, if I click the "Help" button, it says the
help is not available
 8. In the K Menu, when I click "Help", it says there is no index

Thanks,

--
Charles A. Landemaine
http://www.pcbsd.org