[PC-BSD Testing] Snapshot 15 sept

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Sun Sep 16 09:40:54 PDT 2007

Widen-Damian Ivanov wrote:
> It was working with the last snapshot I tried (end of August, 31 I think).
> Editing /PCBSD/xorg-gui/bin/rundetect.sh did not help still same problem -
> here is a screenshot http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/4571/dsc05911yp7.jpg
>
> !DSPAM:1,46ecf350681496181316465!

Thanks for the info! It looks like you and several others are having
this problem, and it has something to do with the new Xorg 7.3 upgrade.
For PC-BSD 1.4 we're going to stick with Xorg 7.2, since it didn't have
these issues, and just worked better :) I'll be uploading a final
snapshot with Xorg 7.2 sometime tomorrow, which you can re-test if you
like to ensure it works as it did previously.

http://www.pcbsd.com