[PC-BSD Testing] Installer problem with Japanese user

Yamashiro, Jun yamajun at ofug.net
Sat Sep 15 15:12:52 PDT 2007

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 12:02:40 -0700
Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.com> wrote:
> Interesting, I thought the keyboard was working previously though in the
> installer at least? I'll have to check the "setxkb" command to make sure
> it didn't break with the xorg 7.3 update. Also, what "setxkb" do you
> normally have to use to change tot he Japanese layout?

setxkbmap(1) can change to Japanese layout.
I typed setxkbmap(1) to xterm in Installer.  But, installer can't changed
keyboard layout.

(Before, type "\" key (on JP106: "]"), show "\")

# setxkbmap -model jp106 -layout jp

(After, type "\" key (on JP106: "]"), show "]")

regards,
Yamashiro, Jun			Email: yamajun at ofug.net
Okinawa FreeBSD Users Group
	-- This message will *not* self-destruct in five seconds.