[PC-BSD Testing] Snapshot 15.Sept

Widen-Damian Ivanov d137 at abv.bg
Sat Sep 15 12:10:09 PDT 2007

Hi guys,
here my notes to the newest snapshot:
1. Installer runs fine, but after installing, before the X configuration utily starts X freezes at black screen with green lines on the top(I can still move my mouse, but nothing works, can not switch to tty1 or restart X so I am unable to test the new snapshot)
2.In the Welcome Screen of the installer when you select German there is a little spelling mistake in the first sentence of the tips.
3. When 1.4 is released how the work will continue (start with 1.5 with FBSD 7.0 as base???)
Greetings Hlebarkata_321,
PS:hope no spam by abv this time...Cybis Radeon 9600Pro
Widen-Damian Ivanov