[PC-BSD Testing] New 1.4 ISO ready for inspection!

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Sat Sep 15 02:07:58 PDT 2007

Guys,

I just kicked off the upload of the latest 1.4 snapshot available for
testing. This new release incorporates a TON of the bug fixes sent in
over the past few weeks, along with the new kmenu translations and Xorg
7.3! For all intents and purposes, we can consider this snapshot the
"RC2" release. It will be available at the usual places on
http://dev.pcbsd.org. (It's the ISO marked as Sunday)

I've tried it out on my 3 systems here, and it seems to run just fine,
no real difference between Xorg 7.2 / 7.3 that I've seen so far. (Let me
know if you guys notice anything)

Please give this one a whirl over the weekend, and if you find any more
major bugs, let me know. I will be accepting bugs for 1.4 until Noon
12:00 PST Monday the 17th. After that I will only be working on prepping
the ISO for final release.

Again, Thank you all for all your hard work testing these ISO's for us!
This should be the best release of PC-BSD yet!

http://www.pcbsd.com