[PC-BSD Testing] Sept 11 snapshot - Network manager bobbles wifi config

Andrei Kolu antik at pcbsd.org
Thu Sep 13 10:37:46 PDT 2007

On Thursday 13 September 2007 20:17:05 Kris Moore wrote:
> > Video card setup suggestions:
> >
> > 1) It would be nice to have 1280x960 back. This resolution was
> > in the Sept 7 (if I recall correctly) snapshot and worked well,
> > at least with my FX5200. Having 1:1 aspect ratio pixels helps
> > when editing graphics, photos and such. It prevents having to
> > compress the width of the visible screen by about an inch on a
> > 19" monitor, to view everything 1:1 square.
>
> Added the 1280x960 resolution to the list, you should be able to test
> with it this weekend on RC2.

And remove all mystical resolutions from Xorg GUI that are higher than
3,840×2,160 (actuall it is enough to stay with HDTV 1,920×1,080). Those
insane resolutions are not supported by any video card I ever seen.
Even professional cards does not support more than 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz
http://www.nvidia.com/page/quadroplex_tech_specs.html