[PC-BSD Testing] Installer problem with Japanese user

Yamashiro, Jun yamajun at ofug.net
Tue Sep 11 12:11:44 PDT 2007

On Sun, 9 Sep 2007 15:14:33 +0100
Tim McCormick <tim at pcbsd.org> wrote:
> Looks good to me, so I've committed it to SVN. The Monday ISO is probably
> already being built by now, so you'll have to wait until Wednesday to test
> the changes.
>
> Changes were made in revision 683: http://trac.pcbsd.org/changeset/683

Thanks for commit it.  I tested Sept 11th snaptiot.

Result:
1) Good work for keymap setting to /etc/rc.conf with Japanese keyboard.
2) Didn't work well Japanese keyboard configuration for X.org / KDE.
   Sorry, my patch isn't enough for fix this problem.

I haven't solution in now.  I should sleep for tomorrow job...

regards,
Yamashiro, Jun			Email: yamajun at ofug.net
Okinawa FreeBSD Users Group
	-- This message will *not* self-destruct in five seconds.