[PC-BSD Testing] snapshot 29.August

Andrei Kolu antik at pcbsd.org
Sat Sep 1 00:44:25 PDT 2007

Wednesday 29 August 2007 23:41:41 kirjutas Widen-Damian Ivanov:
> >I'll take a look at this, is it that the icons don't show up at all, or
> >are just using the wrong ones?
>
> All icons are missing I can see on the place where the icons should be some
> kind of white paper icons

Many applications got only Hicolor or CrystalSVG icons theme used within
applications and they store icons in /usr/local/share/apps/"appname"/icons
folder. If system does not have hicolor or crystalsvg icon theme installed
(like in PC-BSD by default) then you can't see icons in application. One
solution is to copy them over to your favorite icon theme or fix PC-BSD
default configuration (witch in PITA).

Andrei