Ian Robinson fitchkendall at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 11:30:55 PST 2007

The snd_emu10k1(4) driver supports SoundBlaster Live.

Users have had success and some failures.  The following PCBSD Forum Posts
have some information that may be helpful:

1.
http://forums.pcbsd.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=9707&hilit=+SoundBlaster+Live+
     (includes posts from Kris Moore)

2.
http://forums.pcbsd.org/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=7024&hilit=+SoundBlaster+Live+
     (includes posts from Tim McCormick and Antik)

3.
http://forums.pcbsd.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=6752&hilit=+SoundBlaster+Live+

Ian Robinson
Salem, Ohio