[PC-BSD Testing] ISO's back online

Andrei Kolu antik at pcbsd.org
Thu May 31 14:39:36 PDT 2007

On Friday 01 June 2007 00:18:47 Charles A. Landemaine wrote:
> On Thu, 31 May 2007 18:13:22 -0300, Andrei Kolu <antik at pcbsd.org> wrote:
> > Download is really slow (6KB/s)- it's time to set up torrent tracker.
>
> It's slow here too. Do you know how to implement a torrent server?
> That would be interesting.

/usr/ports/net/bnbt

A C++ BitTorrent Tracker
 BNBT was written by Trevor Hogan. BNBT is a complete port of the
original Python BitTorrent tracker to C++ using the STL for data storage
and basic network sockets for network communication. BNBT is fast,
efficient, customizable, easy to use, powerful, and portable. BNBT is
covered under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL).

I got Torrentflux- web based torrent client on my private server, I guess I
can test "bnbt" on it and then set it up on PC-BSD web server.