[PC-BSD Testing] ISO's back online

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Thu May 31 08:00:52 PDT 2007

Hey all,

The ISO auto-build server is back online and running! It uploaded a new
ISO last night, and will continue on its normal schedule now. Also the
server on Friday will start uploading the CD2 as well, so you can test
in other languages as well.

Have fun playing with the new changes, and as always let us know of bugs
so we can get things fixed up. Next on the slate I will be modifying the
installer to allow the user to select some of the components they want
installed. I'll let folks know when that is ready for testing.

http://www.pcbsd.com