[PC-BSD Testing] Heads up - Xorg 7.2

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Mon May 14 12:17:36 PDT 2007

Hey all!

Just a heads up, once I get back from BSDCan this Sunday (May 20th), I
will be disabling the automatic ISO creation. The automated ISO's will
down for a few days, while I import the Xorg 7.2 ports, and get the new
Xorg GUI tool incorporated and working properly. (Among other fixes)

I'll notify everybody once the ISO's resume their tri-weekly schedule,
and we'll begin the bug-hunt and finalization for 1.4 in earnest :)

If anybody plans on attending BSDCan, be sure to stop by and say hi!

http://www.pcbsd.com