[PC-BSD Testing] A few more problems

Charles A. Landemaine charles at pcbsd.org
Fri May 4 18:58:39 PDT 2007

When I drag and drop a Window share directory icon from Konqueror to my
desktop, the resulting icon is a sheet instead of a folder.

The Internet is of pretty bad quality on PC-BSD. On my 2 computers I have
a dual boot with Windows and PC-BSD. Both systems have the same
configuration. On Windows, no problem, perfect connection to the Internet.
On PC-BSD, with any browser I have the same problem. It takes *minutes* to
open anything, and *at least* 50% of times I get a "Host unreachable"
error message or "Can't display page". There's a high packet loss rate. I
don't know why, I have no such problem on Windows. I didn't chose to
install the firewall during PC-BSD installation also.
Any one else with this sort of problem?

The Konqueror Web Browser is wasting screen room again. The toolbars
should be reorganized. And when you have only one tab open in a window,
the tab symbol is unnecessary visible.

--
Charles A. Landemaine.
http://www.pcbsd.org