[PC-BSD Testing] User Manager Beta5

Dragon Flyer dracheflieger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 18:23:42 PST 2007

I can't recreate this either, however, I've started it from the desktop
icon, the kmenu, the command line as a normal user with su ability...these
all work the same except as renato noted in another message, however

starting as root or an su'd user from the command line, it does act
differently switching back and forth between simple and advanced. Shrinking
the window to it's smallest in simple, then clicking on the advanced button
will show all the objects in the screen where it will not do this started
any other way. Starting any other way than CLI root the window will remain
the same size whether in simple or advanced.