[PC-BSD Testing] User Manager Beta5

Tim McCormick tim at pcbsd.org
Wed Mar 28 10:13:29 PST 2007

> I installed it last night and there is a problem with the window display in
> advanced mode. If you open that mode and resize the box as small as you can
> the button to select simple view disappears off the right of the window.
> The text entry boxes for the paths also get chopped off on the right.
> Everything resizes properly in the Simple view mode.

Wasn't able to reproduce this, I can't physically make the box any smaller
than the minimum size here. Which method did you use to launch the tool?

> Other than that, I tried adding and removing users and everything worked
> fine. It makes user management, to paraphrase GEICO, so easy my windows
> using friends could do it.

Good to hear! That's the idea :)

> Also, is the the correct way to post the problems and comments I have?

If you mean user manager problems, yes :)

This list is just for beta testing announcements & reports. Problems/comments
regarding the rest of the system should be directed at the forums and/or the
bug database.

--
Tim McCormick
PC-BSD Lead Developer