[PC-BSD Testing] User Manager Beta5

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Wed Mar 28 09:34:19 PST 2007

I installed it last night and there is a problem with the window display in
advanced mode. If you open that mode and resize the box as small as you can
the button to select simple view disappears off the right of the window. The
text entry boxes for the paths also get chopped off on the right. Everything
resizes properly in the Simple view mode.

Other than that, I tried adding and removing users and everything worked fine.
It makes user management, to paraphrase GEICO, so easy my windows using
friends could do it.

Also, is the the correct way to post the problems and comments I have?

Bill