[PC-BSD Testing] User Manager Beta5

Tim McCormick tim at pcbsd.org
Tue Mar 27 12:27:24 PST 2007

Hey guys,

New release of User Manager, Beta5.

Make sure you remove the old version before installing this version (I didn't
code a check into the PBI).

You can find it here: http://www.pcbsd.org/~tim/PC-BSDUserManagerBeta5-PV1.pbi

Change Log
=======
Beta5
-------
- Fixed issue where primary group would be incorrectly reported after
committing changes in the user tab of the advanced dialog.
- Fixed issue where the a new group would be lost if a new user was added to
it, before either were committed to the system.

Thanks to Matt Meyer for his excellent testing!

Beta4
-------
- Fixed a weird issue Drache reported, where upon applying changes,
information would be incorrectly reported in the simple view (but not in the
advanced view). I wasn't refreshing a cache.
- Fixed the segfault that occured when new users were added, or passwords were
changed. I forgot to include a library when I converted the application to
the cmake system ;)

--
Tim McCormick
PC-BSD Lead Developer