[PC-BSD Testing] User Manager Beta4

Tim McCormick tim at pcbsd.org
Thu Mar 22 11:17:29 PST 2007

Hey guys,

New update to the User Manager, Beta4 this time.

Make sure you remove the old version before installing this version (I didn't
code a check into the PBI).

You can find it here: http://www.pcbsd.org/~tim/PC-BSDUserManagerBeta4-PV1.pbi

Change Log
=======

Beta4
-------
- Fixed a weird issue Drache reported, where upon applying changes,
information would be incorrectly reported in the simple view (but not in the
advanced view). I wasn't refreshing a cache.
- Fixed the segfault that occured when new users were added, or passwords were
changed. I forgot to include a library when I converted the application to
the cmake system ;)

--
Tim McCormick
PC-BSD Lead Developer