[PC-BSD Testing] Public Testing of PC-BSD User Manager Beta3

Dragon Flyer dracheflieger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 04:59:55 PST 2007

In simple mode, 3 users (drache, meme and nx)...select meme, uncheck the
Allow Administration checkbox and apply. This changes drache's ability to
admin (I assume, take him out of the wheel group). The only way I can turn
drache back on to admin is to select meme and put him back to Allow
Administration, then drache is checked too.

It's just off a cog here, other than that it looks great!