[PC-BSD Testing] JRE, anyone?

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Thu Jun 21 20:27:58 PDT 2007

Is an open-source java JRE already available? I didn't realize it was
out yet, the port still looks like the old one. We may be able to
distribute the older one in 1.4 though, since I seem to recall the
license allowed that.

I'll take a close look at that tomorrow, that would be a nice addition
to have loaded for sure :)

http://www.pcbsd.com