[PC-BSD Testing] Monday the 18th snapshot

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Thu Jun 21 09:21:04 PDT 2007

The way it works right now, the beryl-manager icon is only enabled if
the user is running the "nvidia" driver. Also, its not turned on by
default, so we aren't really forcing you to use it right away. However,
if you want the beryl-manager tray icon to also not load, you can simply
go to the "Services" tool, and disable beryl from within there :)

http://www.pcbsd.com