[PC-BSD Testing] Friday ISO Online

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Sun Jun 10 15:49:55 PDT 2007

Hey all!

Just a heads up, the Friday build ISO file, which has the updated
installer, and fixes to the upgrade process has just finished uploading.
You can grab this at the usual place, http://dev.pcbsd.org/snapshots/
CD2 is still finishing up the upload process, but should be done
sometime in the next 2 hours or so.

Feel free to test out this update, including the new add components
selector. You'll need to download CD2 if you wish to install any of the
optional components.

I will be out of town until late Thursday, however the normal tri-weekly
ISO's should be back online as usual. I will have e-mail access, so feel
free to let me know your feedback!

When I get back, I will be working to merge the new FireWall manager
into the Network GUI, and get the Add / Remove components tool finished
up in the OS. I have also heard from nVidia that we should have a more
updated driver in the next few weeks, which should fix some bugs, and
allow glx / beryl to work on the 8000 series of cards properly :)

http://www.pcbsd.com