[PC-BSD Testing] May31 build

Tim McCormick tim at pcbsd.org
Tue Jun 5 01:55:17 PDT 2007

> 2)I found system source impossible to download both from GUI and command
> line .

Could you please provide more information around this issue? It's vitally
important to include any error messages you get whilst attempting to
perform these tasks. Sometimes a developer will be able to reproduce your
problem straight away, in which case they can fix it, other times they have
no such luck. The more information you can supply around how you performed
the task, and the error(s) you got, the more likely it is we can track down
the bug and fix it :)

We know how the GUI downloads the source code, but you mentioned using the
console too. Which command did you execute from the console in your attempt
to download the source code?

Cheers,

Tim

--