[PC-BSD Testing] 1.4 Snapshot 02-06-2007

Renato Flórido renatoflorido at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 14:05:51 PDT 2007

Yup, new card. I wasn't able to touch PC-BSD for a few weeks...

It seems as I cannot get to the xorg screen setup tool. The last thing I can
see is a box informing me I will be able to manually setup my hardware if
it's not properly detected but I never get beyond that.

The screen cycles around but it never gets anywhere.

If you can get me to the setup tool I can help you with my new card as
usual.

Regarding the language issue, I'd really like to see this fixed. My name
gains a whole new (unwanted) meaning without that accent... :)

RF