[PC-BSD Testing] Testing Digest, Vol 7, Issue 22 Localization not fully implemented

Richard Ashton richard.a at internode.on.net
Tue Jul 31 16:15:07 PDT 2007

Charles, I think that may be a KDE problem, from version to version, and
has been like it for years, with testing various systems.

I've noticed it when I select AU, sometimes I have to change the RH end
tab from imperial to A4 etc.  And the left hand end tab ALWAYS has to be
taken off default in my experience. Major shortcoming of the desktop
environment perhaps?