[PC-BSD Testing] 1.4 Beta freezes on Xorg configuration in install

Daniel Sammut danielsammut74 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 09:55:36 PDT 2007

Just to let you know that I have managed to install the latest NVidia
driver 1.1001  by running the Video Card & Monitor Setup wizard again.
I don't know why it worked this time, although this time I correctly
specified the refresh rate of my monitor - as originally I didn't know
it.

Beryl is also working great now! My desktop - she look sweet!

Just need to get ACPI working now!

I didn't thank you guys for making a great distribution - thankyou.