[PC-BSD Testing] 1.4 Beta freezes on Xorg configuration in install

Daniel Sammut danielsammut74 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 13:10:26 PDT 2007

Hi Kris,

I'll post the error to the nv forums. Is there anything you want me to
say? If I start to say that it's package to select on install, they'll
say 'refer to your distribution support' or something like that.

Yes, it boots okay with ACPI disabled - so it looks like that's the
problem. Damn!

FYI, once when it locked, I noticed this error:

Starting default moused:moused: unable to open /dev/psm0: No such file
or directory

psm0 is my logitech Marble Mouse. I swapped it with a normal PS2 mouse
and tried a reboot but it still did not work.