[PC-BSD Testing] 1.4 Beta freezes on Xorg configuration in install

Daniel Sammut danielsammut74 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 12:18:22 PDT 2007

Further to my last email.

I can only get to the desktop if I boot in safe mode. If I try booting
in normal mode, it gets to either:

Starting sshd.

or Starting cron.

or Local package initialization:.

or occasionally, login:

and then it totally freezes. Only a hard-reset can get me back again.
I then have to login in safe mode. It's not looking good for me, I'm
afraid.