[PC-BSD Testing] 1.4 Beta freezes on Xorg configuration in install

Daniel Sammut danielsammut74 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 10:54:28 PDT 2007

I've updated my BIOS and it works!! The rebooting/shutdown issue has been
solved and my freeze during boot issue has been solved too!

So, if anyone else has a similar problem with acpi, suggest that they update
their bios first!

Right, now I am going to test version 1.4 again and see if it works. I'll
let you know.

Right after I make myself a cup of tea to celebrate!